College Funding is far more than just saving.
We love 529’s. But life does not always work out the way we hoped. Not everyone gets a chance to save enough for college. Only about 16% of parents do. So while saving is one of the great tactics, it is only a part of the overall strategy.
• Empower families to make informed college choices.
• Save ON the cost, not just FOR the cost of college.
• Proactive rather than reactive 4 year college funding plan.
• Remove the emotion and make a rational college buying decision.
• Graduate on time with manageable student loan debt.
• Pay for college without robbing retirement.
We have trained with Joe Messinger, a leading authority in late-stage college funding, to guide families through the College Pre-Approval™ Process.
Our Mission, is to…
- End the student loan crisis one family at a time.
- Raise the bar in college funding and advice.
- Help as many families as we can.
The College Funding Timeline.
College Funding Plan Prices
It is a project type plan, with a flat (one time) fee of $1200.
Using the College Pre-Approval™ process, we help families create a comprehensive college funding plan to maximize financial aid, minimize taxes, and save for a comfortable retirement – at the same time. We do have a monthly payment plan available.