College Funding is far more than just saving.
We love 529’s. But life does not always work out the way we hoped. Not everyone gets a chance to save enough for college. Only about 16% of parents do. So while saving is one of the great tactics, it is only a part of the overall strategy. Whether you have been able to save more than you need or nothing at all – we can help you figure it all out.
• Empower families to make informed college choices.
• Save ON the cost, not just FOR the cost of college.
• Proactive rather than reactive 4 year college funding plan.
• Remove the emotion and make a rational college buying decision.
• Graduate on time with manageable student loan debt.
• Pay for college without robbing retirement.
We have trained with Joe Messinger, a leading authority in late-stage college funding, to guide families through the College Pre-Approval™ Process.
Our Mission, is to…
- End the student loan crisis one family at a time.
- Raise the bar in college funding and advice.
- Help as many families as we can.
The Simple College Funding Timeline
College Funding Plan Prices
It is a project type plan, with a flat (one time) fee of $600.
Using the College Pre-Approval™ process, we help families create a comprehensive college funding plan to maximize financial aid, minimize taxes, and save for a comfortable retirement – at the same time.
What you get:
- 1 Page College Funding Plan (Executive Summary) to understand how to pay for all 4 years of college
- Know your 4 year Net Cost, for up to 10 colleges
- Understand your family’s optimum strategies for: financial aid, saving, investing, income, tax and spending.
What that Really means for you:
- Sophisticated simplicity: turning a complex and stressful situation into something manageable
- Know you are saving ON the cost of college
- Optimizing this part of your life. Saving time, money, energy, and stress; by letting us do the complex, boring, nerdy, and time consuming work for you.